Romance Author Jae Lynne Davies

Welcome to the happenings of Romance Author Jae Lynne Davies.


Here you can find the latest updates regarding new releases, publishing status, contests, etc.


Thanks for visiting and stop by often!


To learn more, visit my website: http://www.jaelynnedavies.com/

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Twenty Four Inches: A Perfect Opportunity

Mother Nature is threatening my area with twenty four inches of snow! That's right, folks...a blizzard warning is in effect! What does this mean? I can finish second round editing on Mythic, can dive head first into Blood Moon (manuscript 2), can finish up critiquing, and can finally make a dent in my "to be read" pile.

I picked up a few new reads to add to my endless pile. This week, I downloaded "Little Red and the Wolf" by Alison Paige. (available at http://www.samhainpublishing.com). I've been looking forward to reading this one. In addition, I hope to tackle "Bad Moon Rising" by Sherrilyn Kenyon and "A Mermaid's Kiss" by Joey W. Hill.

Finally, I finished reading "Ecstasy Unveiled" by Larissa Ione and I LOVED it! Larissa's Seminus Demons make me swoon.

For those of you who may be affected by this weekend's blizzard, stay warm and safe.

No comments: