Romance Author Jae Lynne Davies

Welcome to the happenings of Romance Author Jae Lynne Davies.


Here you can find the latest updates regarding new releases, publishing status, contests, etc.


Thanks for visiting and stop by often!


To learn more, visit my website: http://www.jaelynnedavies.com/

Monday, February 1, 2010

Overkill, overload

On the home front: My two year old daughter recently developed an interest in "Team Umizoomi". For those of you who are not familiar, it's a new show on Nick Jr. Why is it that when children find something they like, they wear it out like an old pair of jeans? Worse, the show has only been on the air since January 25th and she knows the words to the theme song. Now, I find myself singing the theme song, too. It's pure torture!

On the writing scene: I am still in edit overload and am over halfway through my second round. Once that is complete, I need to prepare a synopsis and submit. I am so excited and terrified at the same time.

What am I doing to unwind these days? I dove into Larissa Ione's latest novel, "Ecstasy Unveiled" and I love it. Larissa created an amazing world with equally amazing characters. I can't rave about it enough!

No comments: