Romance Author Jae Lynne Davies

Welcome to the happenings of Romance Author Jae Lynne Davies.


Here you can find the latest updates regarding new releases, publishing status, contests, etc.


Thanks for visiting and stop by often!


To learn more, visit my website: http://www.jaelynnedavies.com/

Monday, March 19, 2012

Mythic now available in PRINT!

Hey, All!

Sorry it's been nearly a month since my last post, but I've been immersed in Blood Moon (Mythic's sequel) and I hope to have it ready for submission to my editor next month. I know I've been teasing you all with a timeframe for completion of the novel, but I promise I'm working as diligently as possible to bring you a wonderful story!

That said, I'll post an excerpt for the novel as soon as possible to give you all a taste of what's to come in the next installment of the series.

With all the anticipation for Blood Moon, I wanted to share some exciting news! MYTHIC is now available IN PRINT! That's right folks, you'll find your copy available for purchase at Amazon.com! If you've been waiting to get your hands on the paperback, here's your chance!

To celebrate the release of the novel in print, I'm giving away a paperback copy to one lucky entrant. Visit Goodreads.com for more info!

That's all from me for now. Stay tuned for a website update and more info.

Happy Reading!

No comments: