Romance Author Jae Lynne Davies

Welcome to the happenings of Romance Author Jae Lynne Davies.


Here you can find the latest updates regarding new releases, publishing status, contests, etc.


Thanks for visiting and stop by often!


To learn more, visit my website: http://www.jaelynnedavies.com/

Friday, May 27, 2011

Reviews Just in Time for the Holiday Weekend!

Greetings all,

If your plans include reading this holiday weekend (for those in the USA), reviews are in for THE CONTRACT and MYTHIC! After you check out the reviews, BOTH stories are available at All Romance for your reading pleasure.




I plan on visiting Philadelphia this weekend. Well, it's not actually a visit, considering I live less than a half hour away and it was my hometown for fourteen years! Still, I'm headed to Philly with some friends to enjoy the festivities. While I'm in the 'City of Brotherly Love', I'll be stopping by the various landmarks used in THE CONTRACT and will post those sometime during the weekend.

No matter your plans, have fun and stay safe!


No comments: