Romance Author Jae Lynne Davies

Welcome to the happenings of Romance Author Jae Lynne Davies.


Here you can find the latest updates regarding new releases, publishing status, contests, etc.


Thanks for visiting and stop by often!


To learn more, visit my website: http://www.jaelynnedavies.com/

Thursday, February 2, 2012

February Appearances and a MYTHIC Character Post!

Greetings All!

2012 is off to a wonderful start and I've been BUSY! As you may know, I'm one of the featured small press authors at this year's Authors After Dark convention in New Orleans! That said, there will be a few "Author Spotlights" on several different blogs. I hope you don't grow tired of hearing from me.

A few weeks ago I posted a poll to Facebook asking which character you'd like to hear from outside the series. I had a unique opportunity to write a guest post about New Orleans and Mardi Gras through a character's perspective. Well the results are in!

On February 5th, Mattias Vitale will dish about the city and its festivities. Want to see what the sinister vampire coven leader had to say? Visit Literary Escapism on 2/5 to find out. Show me some love with a comment, too! I'm giving away a copy of MYTHIC to a lucky commenter.

On February 6th, join me at That's What I'm Talking About for an interview and a giveaway. Comment and show me how much you love me, won't you?

To sweeten the deal, if you leave a comment at both appearances AND here on my blog the day the posts go live, I'll send you one serious box of swag INCLUDING the first of the Blood Moon magnets!

And just in case you wanted to know what I've been doing with myself over the past few months, here you go...






No comments: