Romance Author Jae Lynne Davies

Welcome to the happenings of Romance Author Jae Lynne Davies.


Here you can find the latest updates regarding new releases, publishing status, contests, etc.


Thanks for visiting and stop by often!


To learn more, visit my website: http://www.jaelynnedavies.com/

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Mythic now available for Kindle!

That's right folks. I'm so excited to announce that Mythic is now available for purchase at Amazon for all of you Kindle owners!

Here's the purchase link for your viewing pleasure:

Amazon.com

Next week begins with a CAN'T MISS Q&A and a GIVEAWAY with author Joey W. Hill!

Then I head over to Wicked Lil Pixie for a Q&A and GIVEAWAY of my own!

On the writing front, I'm still working diligently on Blood Moon and I have roughly SIX other novels (either stand alone novels or the first in a new series) ready to be outlined. For those who've inquired, yes, I do have plans for another short story for Tease Publishing's Love's Immortal Pantheon Anthology. This installment will feature Diana, Cole and a few new characters. I hope to have more information soon.

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments: