Romance Author Jae Lynne Davies

Welcome to the happenings of Romance Author Jae Lynne Davies.


Here you can find the latest updates regarding new releases, publishing status, contests, etc.


Thanks for visiting and stop by often!


To learn more, visit my website: http://www.jaelynnedavies.com/

Sunday, September 25, 2011

September News!

Happy Sunday!

After a busy weekend, I felt the need to wind down with Dante and dive deep into Blood Moon. It's full speed ahead with this manuscript as the pressure is on to complete the novel! Since a number of you asked about the status of the novel in recent months, I thought about posting an excerpt. Stay tuned for a sneak peek!

I'm so excited to announce that I've been nominated in a number of categories in the Authors After Dark Bookie Awards. I can't tell you what an honor it is to be nominated by fans in the same categories as some of my favorite authors. This is a debut author's dream come true! If you want to take a look at the extensive list of nominees, be sure to visit the site: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/69XZZKW. Voting ends at midnight on October 1st. Winners will be announced at the Authors After Dark Con next year in New Orleans!

Keep a close eye on my blog for a Halloween contest! The prize will be a goodie bag of sorts...candy, swag, a print book, and some other great items!

Speaking of contests, I'm already working on a Christmas prize basket. Have you read my novel, MYTHIC? Win a basket filled with items from vampire, Nicholas Sutton's home town of Cape May, New Jersey, including a genuine Cape May diamond, plucked by hand from the sea and polished to perfection! You won't want to miss this!


Okay, that's enough from me for now. Back to Blood Moon.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

Mai said...

OK I got it to work :)

Congrats on all the upcoming awesome things you have going on Jae Lynn!!

I look forward to the contest and the next book :D

p.s. feel free to email/tweet/facebook me privately to give me a head start on the contest lol