Romance Author Jae Lynne Davies

Welcome to the happenings of Romance Author Jae Lynne Davies.


Here you can find the latest updates regarding new releases, publishing status, contests, etc.


Thanks for visiting and stop by often!


To learn more, visit my website: http://www.jaelynnedavies.com/

Monday, April 18, 2011

Let the Virtual Book Tour Begin!

Today is the beginning of my week long book tour! This week will be filled with appearances and prizes (I'm up to my ears in swag).

The first stop is Jojo's Book Corner! Remember, comments = prizes! I'm going to sweeten the deal for a lucky commenter. If you leave a comment at each of the scheduled stops on my tour, I'll give one lucky commenter a PDF copy of MYTHIC AND a promotional prize pack! That's right...BOTH! At the end of the tour, simply send me an email at jaelynne@jaelynnedavies.com confirming that you've left a comment at each appearance, and provide the ID used to comment at the various sites (for example, you'll find all of my comments listed under "Jae Lynne Davies" at every site). I'll announce the grand prize winner on Monday, April 25th. I'm excited to give this one away, friends, so don't be shy. And don't worry, I'll post a reminder of my daily appearance(s). See you on tour.

The complete schedule is as follows:


April 18 Interview  Jojo's Book Corner

April 19 Guest blog post  Authors After Dark (AAD)

April 20 Interview and Giveaway  Book of Secrets Blog

April 20 Guest Blog  Fang-tastic Books

April 20 Interview  Jacqueline Paige's Blog

April 21 Review and Interview  Bitten by Paranormal Romance

April 21 interview and review  Leilani Loves Books

April 22 interview and review  Just Views

April 23 interview and review  Erotica For All

No comments: