Romance Author Jae Lynne Davies

Welcome to the happenings of Romance Author Jae Lynne Davies.


Here you can find the latest updates regarding new releases, publishing status, contests, etc.


Thanks for visiting and stop by often!


To learn more, visit my website: http://www.jaelynnedavies.com/

Friday, January 14, 2011

Release Date is Official!

For all of you asking about the official release date of MYTHIC, I'm happy to announce that my the novel will be available in e-book format on Tuesday, February 15th! I hope you enjoy reading the story, as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

In anticipation of the release, I will be launching my very first contest in a few weeks, giving away some cool prizes including a copy of MYTHIC! So stay tuned for the contest announcement and be sure to join me in celebrating!

2 comments:

VioletMoon said...

I think it's so great that it's finally happenin Sugar <3

Unknown said...

Thanks, honey! Can't wait for you to read it!