Romance Author Jae Lynne Davies

Welcome to the happenings of Romance Author Jae Lynne Davies.


Here you can find the latest updates regarding new releases, publishing status, contests, etc.


Thanks for visiting and stop by often!


To learn more, visit my website: http://www.jaelynnedavies.com/

Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!

I wanted to wish all of you a wonderful Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for at the moment: Family, friends, health, opportunities, and a few more that are dear to my heart. Unfortunately, my holiday was spent without the company of my beloved Grandmother, who lost her battle with cancer in April. Although her absence was apparent, she was hardly forgotten.

After the nonstop cooking and baking, things have finally settled down and I'm looking forward to the holiday season! On the writing front, I'm making tremendous progress with Blood Moon. I can't wait to tell Dante's story! No word on the official release date for Mythic, but my editor says sometime in January. Stay tuned for more details!

No comments: