Romance Author Jae Lynne Davies

Welcome to the happenings of Romance Author Jae Lynne Davies.


Here you can find the latest updates regarding new releases, publishing status, contests, etc.


Thanks for visiting and stop by often!


To learn more, visit my website: http://www.jaelynnedavies.com/

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Back from NOLA

Greetings everyone!

I had the experience of spending the week of Halloween (my birthday) in New Orleans, in the company of a few great friends. The city is so rich with culture, it was difficult to be bored. Besides researching for the third book in the MYTHIC series, some of the sites left me gasping in awe. I won't bore you with details of trips Cafe Du Monde at 4am, the variety of alcoholic beverages, and the delicious cuisine. I'll let the photos speak for themselves. Enjoy!



Tried my first piece of crawfish and a raw oyster all on the same night at the Acme Oyster house!





Burbon at night.


Visiting one of the cemeteries.


Found a shell that bore a striking resemblence to The Phantom of the Opera.


One of my favorite hangouts...The Absinthe House in Pirates Alley!


My absolute favorite location...Jackson Square and the St. Louis Cathedral.


The bank of the Mississippi.


Prime time in Jackson Square!


Little time wasted in decorating for the next holiday.


I wish I could live here. LOL!


Beignets and Cafe Au Lait...DELISH!


Yes, I took a vampire tour. I couldn't resist.


The shadow of the Christ the Redeemer statue.


Building used in "Interview with a Vampire"


The Jackson Brewery.



I just had to buy this t-shirt. New methods of anger management.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Love NOLA. Cafe Du Monde alone would make someone want to move there. Great times.